ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Class – Coming Soon
ACLS training is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital.
The ACLS course covers:
- ACLS algorithms (Bradycardia, tachycardia, pulseless arrest, and Post-cardiac care)
- BLS and ACLS surveys
- Airway management
- 1-Rescuer CPR AED
- Rhythm recognition
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Science overview (update course)
- MegaCode treatment
Providers will enhance their skills in treating adult victims of cardiac arrest. This course emphasizes the:
- Importance of basic life support CPR to patient survival
- Integration of effective basic life support with ACLS interventions
- Importance of effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation
The course includes simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations where students practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as team leader.
The manuals can be purchased from us as well as the following vendors:
Why choose START CPR 1ST?
- We strive to provide a relaxed & stress free learning environment
- Retake our ACLS course as many times as you like for up to one year (from original class date) FREE.
- We present certification cards to participants in class immediately upon successful course completion
- Experienced, friendly, and supportive instructors.
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted & 100% American Heart Association Certified!
Please contact us with any questions you might have. ACLS Intial up to 10 hours
** CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) working days prior to class less a $50 processing fee for *(ACLS only). Online learning courses are not refundable.
If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take the same scheduled course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.