(BLS) Basic Life Support Renewal class AZ for Healthcare Providers
BLS Basic Life Support Renewal class AZ for Healthcare Provider is Simple and Easy
This course is updated with the current science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
• Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
• Video-based course with real world scenarios
The course content focuses on:
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Receive AHA card day of class*
For a student textbook you may purchase an Ebook at
NOTE: Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association BLS Course Completion Card, valid for two years. Course length is up to 4 hours.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another (same type) course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you. *cards issued same day , if cards are not in stock a letter of completion will be issued in the meantime, ecards also available.