Basic First Aid
Dates and Times: Please Click on “Register Now” below
Receive your card the day of class* The certification agency is Start CPR 1st.
Our company’s First Aid course provides you with training in basic first-aid procedures. The course covers:
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
The Basic First Aid course is intended for individuals who have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements, including:
- security and airline personnel
- camp counselors
- police and firefighters
- teachers and day-care workers
- aerobics teachers/physical-fitness trainers
- other individuals who want or need first-aid training
The instructor-led course is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours, with skills testing by an instructor during the course.
- First aid cards are issued with a two year expiration date, in accordance with the 2015 global first aid standards updates.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.