Take a look here to see how to claim your AHA ECard. There is also a handy memo to provide to your employer.
What is an eCard?
An eCard is the electronic equivalent of a printed course completion card and can be provided to students as proof of their certification. The new eCards are valid course completion cards and can be presented to employers as proof of successful completion of an AHA course.
Can I receive the regular paper version?
No, the American Heart Association is switching over to the more secure version of the BLS cards, so it is not possible to receive the out-dated paper cards. However, you can print out your eCard.
Why is the AHA now offering eCards?
The eCards are issued securely and reduce the risk of counterfeit cards.
What are the benefits of using the new eCards
* Higher security and reduced risk of fraudulent cards.
* Environmentally friendly – Students can easily forward their card to a manager via email.
* Ability to validate an eCard through the AHA website.
* Students usually recieve thier cards within hours of succesffully completeing the course.
I did not receive my eCard. What should I do?
1. Check your email or spam folder for an email from: eCards@heart.org
2. Follow the directions to view your card.
3. If still cannot view, call us at 480-239-2707
How can someone validate an eCard? Clink link below:
AHA eCard link